Alt Header


I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. - (Isaiah 43:11)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Almost Done!

By far, the best part of this day was going upstairs to see what the boys were up to. (They were quiet...TOO quiet.) They were found reading and studying the book of John. What a reward for us as parents!

My little helper looks great in his safety glasses!! Looks like he needs a beaker and some chemicals to go with those specs.

Below are a few photos of the demolition and installation of the base cabinets.  (My plumbing picture is worthy not for it's beauty...but for the effort that went into fixing a rusted out pipe that broke during the removal of the old sink cabinet. What a mess it was...but it looks much better now.)  The counter top and back splash tile are just about all that's left. We're very thankful to the LORD for all of the help he's provided to get us to this point.


No comments: