Alt Header


I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. - (Isaiah 43:11)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Long Beach Island

We were blessed to be able to spend a long weekend at Brian's co-workers beach house in LBI. One of the things we were asked to do while at the house was to admire the new paint (which the boys are doing below). The water was a little rough, but the "three amigos" were determined to divide and conquer those waves! The weather was excellent and we had a great time.


6 comments:

Juan Alonso said...

We are glad you enjoyed yourselves. There is nothing like admiring paint on vacation.

Susan said...

I love the pictures! Esp. the boys reation to the painting!! Too funny!!

Juan Alonso said...

Check out my blog I loved one of the pictures so much that I touched it up. Let me know what you think?

Juan Alonso said...

Left response on my blog. Could repeat it here, but it would be repetetive.

Juan Alonso said...

I need a more official statement. Will sell for $99, depending on matting and framing, your cut will be 20% of profits.

Juan Alonso said...

Deal!